Tuesday, March 18, 2008

FRIENDS!

Today jason and went to a cafe&restaurant name Nelson Tan.The food is very nice but sadly i forgot to take the food there. I really enjoyed spending my time there. The shop open at Metro Prima. Here are some of the picture that i took.

This is our drink.

We kinda enjoying ourselves there. Eat and chat,drink and chat...oh ya,and help him do the registration form. I'm glad i had such a great friend. People always say "FRIEND FOREVER". Yeah....i can comfirm that we can be friend. This is what i think being a friend must communicate well, hang out together, and so on. haha...some people ask do i have a crush on him. Neh...never...out limit is just until friend that stage. Both of us also have out own relationship. I'm sure jason is very happy with his girlfriend. But sometimes i felt weird because jason will never bring his girlfriend out and i can say said that he spend more time being with us(friend) and not with his girlfriend.hahaha...whatever it is,nothing will affected him or us.

Handsome right??haha...

what is he doing???some more got what. Busy writing his registration form. Took him really long time to make a decision to study at Pulau Pinang. i'll miss you a lot.

I suddenly felt that even though,my friends grew up in church with me but somehow there are some line we may not cross it together. To me,friends are important. friends not just saying "hi" or "bye" is more than that. We have the responsible to know there feelings and never let them aside and not to border something like that.

HAHA...when jason see my blog posting his picture on my blog,he'll kill me man!Anyway...don't care. This is our moment spending time together. I'm there will be more in future. Take Care dude!! Friends outside there, remember your friends sometime also need people to care and help. CHEERS!!

No comments: