Thursday, March 13, 2008

Study,study,study and study,study and study....
This whole week is buying doing my ORGANIZATIONAL BEHAVIOR assignment.
This semester is kinda rush.Time really flies. I'm using my time wisely
and never neglect it. Never!!
On Tuesday, i finish my class at 12pm after that i went to my friends house
and discuss assignment because this coming Monday my group is the first want to present.
Only have two weeks or us to discuss.I guess less than a week. Really really rushing. We use 6hours to finish the assignment.WALIOU.....cant imagine it. On that day i reach home around 8pm.Morning class then go for discussion. Really tiring man!
This is call college life. Sometimes is not so flexible also.Need to contribute a lot.
After this assignment,have another assignment coming out and have mid-term test.What should i do man???7weeks for us to study this semester. waliou.....7 week???!!really swt! I hope i able to cope up with it. No relaxing already.

Today just passes as usual. Don't have anything special. Weekend is coming.The time where my schedule as usual. Church practice,CPK and have YOUTHAFLAME. Will meet with my church friends. About the young adults?Neh....not joining. cuz i'm in youth!!haha...yeah,i'm still youth,still young...haha..although i should go young adults service but i prefer stay in youth and serve at the same time i may find trusted friend there and not fake friend. I guess this is what i what now. At this moment, i'm serving God with all my heart,soul and mind.
Never regret serving him,is my pleasure to serve him.

Now my mind is empty and cant think anything. Just now my leader just msn me and call me find the resources for our next assignment.haiz...other want haven't finish now come the new want.ARHG!!!
I think i'm going take a rest now and start to charge my energy so that tomorrow i have enough strenght to do work. TAKE CARE!!!


No comments: