Sunday, March 9, 2008

This is the day where i'm at home watching series and never hang out with my beloved.
Yesterday went to Matsuba and had dinner to celebrate my friend's birthday. It was kinda bored.Is not kinda is very bored. I don't is i'm too tired or no communication with them. They were just talking among themselves. Izit really my problem?or they don't have communication with me? or problem with age gap? or i'm not part of their friend?or............there are plenty "or",plenty of "why" question.
Yeah,maybe i'm not the one that they are expected. I'll prefer in a youthful group and not in the glowing group. Saying bye to the GLOWING group. Neh....never able to fit it. This thing will never change,if is my problem ,i've tried my best but still??turn out like that.

Have a ever went to a dinner and just sit down there and say less than 20 words?Do you have a friend only talk with you four words a day??FOUR WORDS!!!! RIDICULOUS!!!!! Women"s heart is just very soft and hurt especially the whole group of people thought that you are transperant . This night was the scary night that Melissa Hew Pui Ling say so little words Is that really me? People change or i'm the one who already change?My six sense told me that i'll never be friends with them because i'm not qualified. My grades not good enough to be their friends. Anyway,never think too much anymore.

Suddenly my mind just came across that, "NOTHING IS MORE CRUEL TO A WOMAN THAN TO BE BETRAYED/ACCUSED BY YOUR FRIENDS".

No comments: