Thursday, March 6, 2008

What's the relationship that really matters us?
Why humans tent to be emo easily?
Is that really matter?
I really have no idea.
Emptiness,loneliness,bitterness...etc... Is that really affecting us?
Yeah,i can confirm that sometimes i do have this kind of feeling,but after awhile it will be alright.The impression people tent to think that,
you are alright and with no worries,
actually is not like that,the heart is full of sadness and bitterness
that people don't really want to border.
They just stick with their own group and chat and don't care how people feels.
That's why they don't grow!anyway.........
Never mind,is a normal issue to me.No friends,no love,no caring no etc..
Its use to disturb me a lot but now,is doesn't matter anymore.
What i've care is as long i do my part.love people,care about people,friends happy then i'll be happy for them and its my duty as a friend.
I hope i've done the best and try to make my friend feel comfortable and all that.

Why relationship so difficult to solve?
In our life, we'll face those problem with family members,relatives, boyfriend,close friends(use to have,now?i also cant predict),what else?
Yeah,its kinda challenging till no strength or don't want to border it anymore.
Btw, MISUNDERSTANDING may affect every relationship if really don't want to care about it.but to me cure or not curing also not a problem anymore cuz no use in a relationship with no trustworthy among us. So, don't care!






No comments: