Friday, March 7, 2008

"Crucified lay behind the stone,
You live to die,
Rejected and alone,
Like a rose,
Tremble on the ground,
You took the fall,
And you've thought of me,
Above All"

This song's name called Above All.Is one of my favourite song,its remind me that Jesus die on the cross to pay the price for our sin. How great that there's a God where sacrifices His life to washed our sin and the suffering that He paid.It was so worthy of him that,He wants us to worship him and accept Him as our Lord and Saviour. Friends out there which do not know God yet,this is the God where can help you go thru' your difficulty and bless you with many things in your life.

I'm very glad that i knew God as Lord and Saviour.He will help me to go through every step of my life.The decision that i've made and the ministry that i've serve in the church. I believe that he has a perfect plan for my life and have a great future ahead.That's why i always trust Him that he'll by my side to encourage me.Although,sometimes i may complain why God out me in this situation and asking plenty question on why's question.But i i believe that God is in control in everything and never let me go.

To all my friends out there,believe in Him.Believe him that he'll done great things in your life. Today in cell, i've learn that empty your heart,let God feel your heart with happiness,grace and excitement towards Him.And the great thing is He'll done miracles in your life. God bless!




No comments: