Tuesday, August 14, 2007

moody day......=/

It has been long time never write blog bacause last few weeks i'm busying practicing my comtemporary dance. everthing is over....now i able to relax and concentrate only my exam coming around the corner. today i went KLCC with my friends just wen there for after class...but during the journey felt so sad in my heart once one of my friend said that i'm keeping disturbing him. wat a misunderstanding??? anyway, like i said everything is already over.is just see how tommorow i'm going to face him. everything just depends on God.... God give me strenght,strong faith and wisdom to face problems... giving a sincere heart will make people misunderstood and don't dare to that particular person. what a college life am i living now???anyway....God will make a way,where there is seems to be no way.......He will make a way for me....

No comments: