Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Beginning of August has already arrive. Life still goes on like that.

What can i say anything more?

Most important is to be happy, goes on with the life happily. No point being sad

and frustrated here.

Anyway, i'm going to get my knew phone. hahaha...nothing special,just a normal

phone. Will let you know what phone i'm using ya...my friend!

Now nothing to do just chatting with my lovely friend which is far away from me.

I also which i could go far far and no worries.

But i know it's impossible.

So miss my friend that in another country. Best friends is very important

but it's really hard to get true friends around.

There are a lot of betrayers around this world so we must beware of those

people.

Anyway............

Now a lot of movies are out but no time for me go and watch. Awww....

I wanna watch "Mummy". Heard my friend said batman also coming soon.

Very long time never go cinema. Hahaha....

Work and study....work and study... That's why no time go out watch lo...

Usually went our with friends also eat and shopping or hang out around

and chit chat.

Now is getting late.

Need to get to bed. Tomorrow no class but i have to work and get ready

to get my new phone. hahaha...

Just kidding.

Good Night my dear friends!!!! =)

No comments: