Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Todays weather is cool and calm, raining almost half a day. I'm having my semester break now.

So, stay at home just watch television, online, play games, etc.... nothing much i can do also.

Go out with friends also sometimes kinda bored, lazy to go out but always complain bored.

What i actually wanna do, i also have no idea???

Just now, when i reach home from my work, i got a phone call from my very close friends that

i knew him almost 5 years.

Not long and not short also. When Mr.K told me that he has another girl friend(Ms.Y), i was shocked

and i think back of his girl friend(Mr.K currently gf Ms. L). Mr.K told me that

he very love Ms.L but at the same he wanna Ms.Y too. He told me that, he bluff Ms.Y that he already

broke up with Ms.L. That's why Mr.K got to court Ms.Y.

Ms.L TOLD him that,she do not mind and never force Mr.K to choose.

I was thinking, why Ms.L so stupid and never let go of Mr.K......????

Ms.L really in love with my friend.

Mr.K told me that, in future he will married Ms.L and Ms.Y is just a so call "puppy love" together.

What kind of friend that i have.... All I told Mr.K is he has to choose one between both of them and

never broke anyones heart.

I'm sure Ms.L hearts now is very hurt and bitter. I know she can't let go of this relationship

and want to stay along with it.

I also dont know why i have this kind of friend.

Last time he use to told me before and i know i will scold him and tell him the right thing that he

should do.

But this time when i heard it, my heart just couldn't be bother,and i somehow i have already

bored of listening this kind of love stories.

If it happen to me, what would i do?(while i'm thinking my tears slowly came thru...)

No comments: