Tuesday, January 19, 2010

It has been tiring this this week. I had to rush to finish up my account and also had to work at clinic.
But now i'm happy working full time at clinic which i can find joy and happiness. I know God is there for me and guide my future. Eventough, i'm not graduated with Nursing Certificate but working in the i can leant alot of drugs.
I'm not saying that doing accounts cant learn anything but once awhile i'll feel bored doing it and my brain only can see figures. Maybe i can learn in both industry. Well depends what God wants me to do...
Yesterday had full patients in clinic and somemore last night locum doctor working and both of us were so busy with till no strenght.
Locum Doctor were surprise why our clinic suddenly so many patients. Well...i also dunno how to answer him.
Just now my boss called me, he said no patient and called me for fun. Last night,had a weird and "not sexy girl" came to our clinic. Actually,she wants to see my boss but she not around and the girl trying to flirt with my locum doctor...wakakakaka...so funny...
Just now she came back and see my boss...my boss called me just now, she also flirting with him...wakakakkaka....lucky i'm not working at night shifts.
What a day....
TImes up...gtg for cell already..

No comments: