Saturday, September 25, 2010

It's a busy September for me. Had lots of outing here and there. It has been great as each time/day has past. God really teach me and reminded me do the right thing. HOw great things, how great love,care that He has provided. New things coming up, New desire, New Expectation, New Directions, New..... yeah... everything gonna be new. I know i have to look forward for great things gonna happen. New thing coming up for me to do.

Sometimes it just too hard for us to refresh new things, but i know by God's grace, we can do it! =)....

MoonCake Festival just past. I didnt get to play lantern, but had great family dinner. Simply yet happy. This is the time were we able to spend time with our love once. Meeting all our cousins, aunty, uncles, relatives, That was just amazing. Well, i use to think that, family reunion is just bored or lazy to entertain those people that we meet once in a blue moon or etc. But now i started to treasure every moment with them exspecially with my grandma and grandfather.

Anyway.... NOt much pictures taken during this reunion dinner.

(me eating the yam)


(me eating the charcoal mooncake. u can just look at my face,i can imagine how nice is the mooncake is la..)


(the random of me in the office on the festival day)
(not forgetting this doggie Chloe, she's just so pretty dog. Naughty yet Lovely)

Besides this, each day even tough i had a tiring day, sad day, moody day, etc... Once i'm back from work, got to see my baby Aden, the laughty, the manja-ness of him, the baby talking of him(although i don't understand), etc. All my expression, my worries just change. Feel so happy, the joy and laughter being with him. He's just too adorable, cute, AMAZING! aWESOME! yeah...i just too love adorable babies.
(the beauty of him)


(don't play play, he loves taking pictures)

(lovely~~~~)

(ahhhhhh.....)



(all kind of facial expression but still cute)
Nevertheless, beginning of this month, our youthaflame went to a Tour(concert) in Sunway COnvention Centre about ChangeYourWorld. This is all about how we can do anything to our community. By doing some work like cleaning their housing area, giving free breads, and etc. This is to let us have connection with our neighbours, and also tell them that we are there for them and not lacking of hope. Anyway, we enjoyed the concert. Good band!

Oh well....Thank God for everything that he had already plan. God is Good! All the time~~ Throughout this month, i've been always got reminded to Love one ANother. God is Love~~~
True Love is a Sacrifice
Love is thinking about other before thinking about yourself
Love is selfless, not selfish.
Love is God, GoD IS lOVE
loVE is when you lay down your life for another.
yES....lOVE... LOVE NEVER FAILS~~~

No comments: