Monday, July 9, 2007

Another fine day........

Another fine day.....routine still goes on like as usual...nothing special. Today i wake up very early. is my normal time to wake as early like normal days i went to college. Usually i wake up at 6something in the morning so now i can automaticaly wake up around this time. today 1st thing wake up is just do my contemporary dance assignment. this morning i just starting to do the assignment. i use four hours to do it...its so tiring,face the computer for four hours and don't even have my breakfast yet... now can relax abit. but i nit to prepare my Hubungan Etnik presentation. i hope i can get it done because i really don't have the spirit and strenght to do yet. All things is possible with God. I believe in Him and trust and obeying HIM....=)

No comments: