Thursday, July 5, 2007

FUN....FUN....FUN....

Today is my having fun day because after my lecture class, i have half an hour break and after that, i have my comtemporary dance. Next week is my exam,my teacher teacher us to dance rock n roll, cowboy dance and one of the malay songs. It's very challenging because we have to remember every step we've learn in order to pass the exam. I like the most is the cowboy dance because i able to dance the whole song that create by our teacher and the last part we have to create ourselves. Team mates and i having fun and at the same time we have teamwork within us and all is my new friends,i don't even know their names but i already can communicate well with them. It's my pleasure.I'm so happy and at the same time i also scared because i scared i cant remember the steps because during the exam, the teacher, my partner and i will in the dancing room do the exam. But i still will try my very best. This is my first time to dance guys cast because i really i cant imagine i need to wear gentlemen's clothing to present the dance. Wow...so wonderful!!! All the best to me....=)

No comments: