Tuesday, July 3, 2007

moderate day

today i'm having my
coursework test. At first is very difficult to do but until doing the graph question it begin to understand already and i also suspected i can't finish all the questions but thank God i able to finish up my coursework test. I'm so happy and i also hope that whatever i've wrote,i hope that is right... and i already done my best doing every step the question need... All my friends called me that no to so stress up myself because coursework is a small matter but i think that whatever test is going on,i will try my very best to do it. So that,in future i will work hard in small little things that we are doing, although is a small test.=).... Tomorrow i'm having my account course work test....i'm very poor on it but i also will try my best to do it.

Beside that, i saw story that are so heart broken and its real life. It happen to a girl. Is about the girl and her boy friend. everytime the girl needs her boyfriend to care for him and when she is down,need the boyfriend at her side to be with and yet the boyfriend didnn't even care or ask anything....the boyfriend rather go out and do his own work and found out that the girl's boyfriend lied to her something and the girl is so sad and keep on crying and don't know what to do. until at night, the girls boy friend called and chat with her,the girl feel heart broken and starting no feeling to her boyfriend already... What a reality is this???the question is, the girl should break up with this boy or not??? Anyway...this is just a show that i've seen in the net just know. Is just one of the chapter of the story only....what a day i'm going through!!!!=/

No comments: