Friday, March 28, 2008

Another brand new day... Last week meeting up with my secondary school friends at the same time celebrate my friends birthday,Joey. My childhood friend. I knew her since we were in primary school. It has been good relationship all this while. I'm very glad i had such a good friendSome of the pictures,i knew them since primary. We really enjoying ourselves.

Anyway, my presentation has just over.Now i can fully concentrate on my mid-term and finals too. Everything has been rushing. Weekends has to serve in the church. But i'm enjoying every part of my life now. Everyday has a new challenge coming up and i'm ready to handle it. This is what i think my destination is all about in my life. My friends out there are you enjoying your life?

Yesterday my friends ask me, if one person has already do wrong and hope for a second chance,why cant let them have a second chance?Some of the people don't really want to join the group. She asked me!! To me, everyone should have given a chance,they might be wrong but somehow the action that the group are doing is not right or maybe the first impression is very important to them, the group has already ruin it. So,the people hardly can accept the second chance. Besides that, maybe some of them tried very hard to mix with the group but the group just ignore and don't care. This fulfillment is very hard to let people to accept again. Many people have many sets of opinion and is very hard to brain wash them. What we can do is just wait and handle with care. If the group continue to do nothing and thinks that their own things is much more important, i can tell you that you'll never get back the love,the care, the laugh that they use to have. Human being are like that, the first time gets hurt it really hard to get them back again.

No comments: