Thursday, April 3, 2008

Just woke up from my sleep,now my brain it just empty. Anyway, finals are coming in two weeks time.I'll be very busy then.I hope i may cope up with it because some of the topic i can hardly understand with it. Keep on reading,reading,reading and reading again. This semester i went many times to the library. All my classes in the between there are many breaks like 2 or 3 hours. That's was the time eat my meals then go library and study the topic. Next week,still have another and the final mid-term test before finals comes. It's so scary man,all things passes really ,dramatically FAST! Now is the fifth week of the semester,just gone like that.OH MY GOSH!!!and still have another 2more weeks for my finals.What have i done in the pass 5weeks?(my mind start recapping back...)

Birthday is around the corner. What will happen next? I really have no idea.Don't know whether they remember my birthday or not?!(wondering...)Anyway, Now my brain just thinking about exams....studies......If they remember,of course happy and be thankful to them.Getting older and what circumstances will be going through again?



No comments: