Thursday, April 17, 2008

"A Journey called life". Every moment we're met with circumstances but still need to continue with our life. Even tough,we cant make it 100% perfect but we able continue our life a happy as possible and never do things that is not from bottom of our hearts. Other people may not know what is going on but we have an ALMIGHTY GOD is there with us and always go through every steps with us. Every difficulty He'll always take care of it. Jesus,I Love You. Nothing is more important than God.

Anyway,today is my last day of school.Next Monday my finals examination. Everything is like a dream. Time passes really fast. Yesterday i had my Intro.of Human Resource Management lecture,we were talking about exams format and that. My lecture touch on during our writing essays,first impression is very important to the marker where QUANTITY=QUALITY. So,she say "sheet" but guess what?what we think about??haha...the student eventually think that the lecture is talking "shit". Then,my lecture try to pronounce it properly and she pronounce this word, "sheet","ship", "shezp" and "shit". We had English class instead of Human Resource. Its really funny. I can say that,i've been study for so long,this lecture i the most enjoy and excited. Even tough, sometimes she try to talk jokes but nobody laugh of reply her. She always say "well i know i syok sendiri again".hahaha...and..and another word, "be nice".About this is really long story about it.

Anyway,i really need to work hard in order to get good results. Yesterday i after my class i also went out with my church friend. We went and watch movie with Sarah and Nicole. My beloved friend is going to Kedah this Sunday to further her studies there. Awww...I'll be missing her. Nicole,i'll miss you a lot and remember those moment when we were together with Sarah. All the best in your studies.

Well,its time for me to leave already. Oppss..i mean i gonna stop my blog here today. No worries i wont leave Malaysia yet. I also hope i able go outstation. Anyway, see ya.

No comments: