Saturday, May 3, 2008

Exams almost done. My last paper is on next week Wednesday. Throughout the examinations everthing is kinda ok but some of it,its really difficult. Pray that i may pass. This weeks Monday went to my friends birthday party,guess what?the birthday girl forgot that we had a celebration for her at metro prima,she went to 1Utama with her boyfriends. My friend,Joey was so angry till in the end...haha...7 of us went to the German shop and have our dinner and finish up the cupcakes where we supposely bought for the birthday girl. haiz...she didn't turn up,so we finish up the cupcakes...It was so dilicious. My friend(Joey) said, all the celebrations she love the most is mine.Because my celebration is only 5 people celebrate for me and its simple and all of us having fun. I'm not trying to boast about it. But seriously, Joey and I been thru' so many celebrations for our friends, we prefer simple and fun. Anyway,every months sure have people's birthday. Thank God that giving us birthdays to let us remember the day that we were born.
Now i'm at my college computer lab.The connection its really really slow. My laptop not back yet.Still in process doing it. I miss my laptop. Yesterday, my boyfriend told me that he's sister in law has already given birth to a baby boy. I cant wait to see the cutie little babe. I LOVE babies very much. Next time i'll snap the he's cute picture here. Wait ya...

No comments: