Monday, April 7, 2008

Today i've been through humans' most hate thing in life which is being denied and betray
Even in a small group you may fall into this situation.I cant believe that it will happen right in front of my face. One year has already pass but didn't happen but now only happen. Is this part of our destination?where we must face all this problem. My presentation has already pass two weeks ago,they still can say our mistake(that our tutor think that we don't have mistake) and some more our group was the first group to present.my tutor didn't say much about my group but my tutor critic a lot on my friend's group and suddenly one of them pinpoint us that we did the same mistakes(actually we didn't).We've done all our part and my tutor never commented anything

Their mistakes and weakness that they have done,they just blame on us. I think every group have their own weaknesses,we cannot blame others,whatever that tutor have already commented you,than just take it as your complement,and not blaming others. Sometimes, really hard to read their hearts and mind. My group members didn't say a single word about them also and they just spread the news. Human really can change every second. Sometimes,i think which part of the world that they are coming from. So love to blame others. I'm not saying my group does the perfect job,we had weakness also but your group assignment's mistake cant blame other group,right.

I thought everything is over and settle. Mana tahu, one of my group member ask me(when i reach to the bus stop),whether i have done the elaboration for the section or not. Of course i said yes. She's like not believing me and she called me to bring the slide and let other group(where denied us) to see. That moment i'm so freaking angry and i told my group leader,she was so angry too. Really don't understand her,how dare she said like that. Not believing us and help others to blame us. Hey,come on,we were at the same group.

Anyway, today i'm so freaking damn angry and all my friends call me no need to worried and be tolerate with them. I really tolerate,until now a single word i also never say back or even scold them back. All this while my group leader and i has been kept quite and never say anything. This matter really makes us really frustrated and they really unreasonable.

Today my day is just pass with full of anger. Hopefully everything will ends.

No comments: