Friday, May 23, 2008

Another day has already. Now already pass 12am, a brand new day.

As usual,today. Oppss...i mean yesterday i woke up at 11am,then i have my

delicious pork noodle. After that, i went back home and watch my

series movies and i finish watching it within 2days for

20 episodes. Actually 20 episodes i may finish within 1day but

you know,my family members also want to watch astro.

So,i have to watch when everyone went to work.

The whole,morning and afternoon is mine.

Some people sure will ask me, every time stay at home watch movies

not bored? My answer is, as long as i desire to watch. I stay the whole day

also no problem. As long that i'm not bored then its ok.

Actually today already planned with my friends wanna go watch movies at

cinema but he not free so i stay at home continue my series

movies.

Stay at home also good cuz may save money and no need spend money

besides having breakfast or lunch.

Usually,

i will have my brunch because i wake up late so eat meals also late.

After watching movies and TV, 11pm, i came up to my room at online until now.

I called my boyfriend,he went pub with his friends. So,online-ing at the same

time can say waiting for his call.

I realize that,i may patiently wait for his call, eventough at last i'm the one

who called him. For last time,just starting to date,im sure i will be

keep on calling him and ask him where is he,what time going back and plenty

question.

But now,i wont do that anymore,dunno why,izit because our

relationship its ask been over 3 years so we have trust between both

of us? A lot of our friends ask how come we may remain till so long. What

is our secret.

I can say that,we seldom quarrel about the small things. Some couple may

quarrel over small little things but we wont.

But,in the outlook my sees that nothing happen. Everybody will

think nothing happen sometimes but in the inside look,

nobody will knows. This 3 years we've have been together,

i can say that,our big fight is only 1time. One and only one. After that incident,

i decided giving him another chance because i know

that we still love each other and i know that if i give up this

relationship,i will regret for the rest of my life. I can say that,we

more appreciate this relationship more.

So,i'm very happy being with him now.

Once i say i forgive him, my friends say that,i'm really forgiving.

I feel that,everyone will make mistakes and people who make mistakes

also deserve a forgiveness. The most important things is they wont

repeat the same mistakes.Yeah...

I feel that,no matter what relationship, must have TRUST. If not trust

i think this relationship is meaningless.

.................

No comments: