Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Sometimes you've found out the biggest secret in your life that you already put down long time ago,suddenly let you found out. What should you do?? I really have no idea. Sadness,disappointment,hurtful in my heart, already gone through. The excuses i also gone through but i already put down long time ago. But why???WHY?? I really don't understand why let me find out the secret and let me know the person that always i see and has been together many many years. My friend told me that call me to clean my faces. How am i going to him??? It has been long time never talk to him face to face,now call me talk with him personally,i really don't have the desire to talk with him.
The point that i found out, i really shock and said "Oh my gosh". Keep on asking why???WHY?WHY? I really have no idea how to answer. God,what should i do now?
If i tell, i know will make the things worse. I know will have another big conversation going through. I really don't believe that all this while i've been seeing through out the weekends, they are faking to me and talk to me. Act nothing happen.
I really hate it. But its ok, i'm ok with it. Thank you faking friends. Faking friends,i'm telling you,if you talk with me for the sake of talking with and act nothing,please,please,i bag you,don't talk to me. If you talk to me for the sake of acting,It will hurt me more. So,i rather you guys don't talk to me. My heart will feel better. Now,whatever i can do, see what's going to happen next. I really don't have the heart to go through anymore. Can i give up?? I rather they think i'm the one. Full of questions marks in my mind."????"

No comments: