Friday, May 16, 2008

Holiday its has been very fun. This whole week i've been watching a series name "Heart of Greed". Guess what? Within two days i finish watching 40 episodes. HaHa... Cant believe right? Nothing special for me. holiday...holiday...holiday...and holiday. What can i say more?

Yesterday i went to Melaka with my uncle. We went to a church, Calvary Life Assembly. There's a Healing Revival Service. So, we bring along my grandfather because my grandfather has cancer already 2nd stage. I believe God that will heal my grandfather. The prayers that we pray all the while and the tears that drops each and everyone of us. What can we do more for him? All we can do is,must have faith in God,miracles sure will happen in my grandfather's life. I've been blessed thru' this revival meeting. The speakers yesterday touched a point that, we ourselves must have faith and believe that God is real. I know that each needs that we concern,God will help us through it. God,i love you.

Anyway, tomorrow my family and i, we are going to church camp and Bayu Beach Resort,PD. I hope that i may also get bless through this camp. Cant wait to go. After the camp, i must get ready for my classes starts. Cant wait to studies back. Hahaha....but if study back, i sure will complain of plenty assignment and stuff. Humans being are like that, sure will complain. Melissa,hang on. I must try my best to study. GAMBATEH.

No comments: