Thursday, May 8, 2008

Hooray...exams finish!! Today is my first day of holiday. Now i'm at
home watching series movies. I've enjoying watching it. Long time never had
time to watch because of my exams period. Anyway, hope that i may pass all
my examination. For the friends out there,who haven't finish
exams,GAMBATEH!!(means good luck in Japanese).
Oh boy...next week my friend,Jason is going to Pulau Pinang for his studies
already. One year can say its long and can say its very short time. Ofcourse
every friends that leave us,we will miss them. The days we've been together,the
enjoyment that we spend, the laughters,and lots more.
Friendships is very important and we must treasure it. Sometimes, they are the
one who care for us and help us thru' our circumstances. Humans need someone
to care,love,and here whatever problems that our friends face. But
sometimes,when you reach the stage that you are stabil,you need to give
someone love and care. Not only receive but maybe its time for us to give others.
This statement that one of my best friend told me that,i think its really true.
When someone is not talking to you or not carimg about you,that doesn't mean
that you are alone. Maybe on the other hand you are able to handle it and its
time for us to care about others. Humans being has a lot things to think,can say
its our psychologies. Now its time for us to rise up and think maturely. I know
sometimes we need some friends to guide so that we would go wrong or even need
a close friends to chat with and share your problems to them. Sometimes its hard
to face this kind of problems. But what i trust is,i know God is always by my
side,help whatever circumstances that i'm going through. He's the one who give
strenght,perseverance and guidance. He's awesome! No can able to bit Him.
Now, i got to continue my movies. See for the next two weeks i can watch how
many series movies. SEE YA...=)

No comments: