Saturday, May 31, 2008

Last few days didn't get to online because my house

router spoiled already. Three days ago i went to a Christian band,

Hillsong United from Australia.

It was awesome even tough i did not expect anything special.

The crowd was very excited. The happy thing is when the song has been play in live,

everyone was jumping up and down and surprise that my church youth was

also jumping up and down and worship God. I seriously never see them jump like

crazy. In church there are really shy but in a big crowd they are like

crazy. Hahaha... All of us were very enjoy and after the concert we went

for our supper.

Haiz......

......
.....
....

.....

My results came out yesterday, not really happy and not really sad. because i know that

my level of expectation of getting good results is not high.

Already can pass,i'm happy.

In college,really cant do last minute work. For all the freshies, don't ever last minute

preparation,it will never work.

For now,i only hope that i may continue my studies well and get the

certificate.

Anyway,

SEE YA.......

No comments: