Monday, May 26, 2008


Today is my first day of college,supposely i have 2 lectures but end up only

one lecture only. Today really heavy rain. Wow...really scary. The thunder is

snoring like lion. Really really loud man. When my friends and i sitting at

the cafeteria,the rain is really heavy till go back to our lecture hall when

we are going to continue our second lecture.

Guess what when we want to go back to our lecture hall, we really cant walk cuz

water was drowning. And guess what??Our lecture hall the roof top, drop

down luckily never hurt anyone. During the heavy rain,

our hall like drowning. Hahahaha...really funny! And my classmates, help me

take my bag to the cafeteria. See how they brought the bag

to me.
.......


.......


........


........

......

.......

......

.......



.......



.....


Here they are,



They seem like having fun to walk with the water.

Cant believe that, during the first day of classes this incident happen.

The funniest thing is ,while we waiting for our friend here(shows at the picture),

there's two person who rain under the rain

and drop down. It was really really funny. Saw the both juniors fall down.

I know its kesian but don't why we laugh till really loud at the May Intake

students.

Feel bad for the,1st day all college. Cant believe that, so bad luck of them.

Hahahaha.....

Anyway,

hope that tomorrow nothing happen again. But having fun also

cuz meeting up all my lovely classmates.

=)

No comments: