Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Friendship sometimes may just come and go. i'm so glad that i have a group of friends that
always there. Every weekends we will spend most of our time together to chat, laugh, play. Lots
of exciment in our life. Some of my friends that i knew them since very young and now we still
hang out together. Most of us also serve in our youth meetings.
This is the picture where we always gather together to sing songs, listen to the word of God. That is YOUTHAFLAME. yEAH........



The March babies.........

Besides that, i also have a few of my college friends that we always hang out together. Thank God that He gave me of lovely friends surrounding me. I use to have a very close friends that also hang out together but we no longer close. Sometimes i also wondering "those were the times".

I don't know why today i will write about this, just suddenly came out from my mind. Maybe i just too free. Just thougt of holiday mood. MELISSA WAKE UP!!!! Start studying. Time will never wait for you!!!










No comments: