Monday, March 9, 2009

The time flies like nobody business. Its already the month of March. What i've been done for the past one month. Last month i've been helping my friend's sister's Organic Shop. I've learn lots of knowledge about organics stuff. The most important thing that going into organic is to quit eating MEAT...MEAT!!!!...But sorry la...i scared.. cuz i've been eating meat since very very young. you've call me not to eat meat at all. IMPOSSIBLE!!! The people there is like taking control of me,like brain wash me not to eat meat. Yeah..i can say organic food are very health but to me as long i take control on my food and diet i think should be alright. Totally stop eating meat, sorry i cant do.
I've tried not to eat me for two days....OH MY GOSH...i would rather die. Besides that, organic food are super expensive, vegetables, fruits...wow...when you see the price, i would rather eat other stuff.. But, i agreed with them that, are very healthy for our health,i've no doubt about it. Really really sorry, meat is my very good friend. I really cant leave without him. For the past one month of February, people there just giving me lectures about ORGANICS!!!

Anyway, now...classes have already started. But i'm still in the holiday mood. This semester is the short semester so everything will be more busy and rush...Hopefully i may cope up with it. Assignments, Presentations, Mid-term test....Oh no!!!!I really not ready yet!!!

No comments: