Thursday, January 7, 2010

HaPpy New Year!!!

Really it has been ages not blogging. Last year there's up and down happening to me. I really thank God that, HE always beside me helping me go through every "susah" moment.
Last year on first week of August my ex-boyfriend has past away and killed by the Indonesians.
I was so shock and my mind was totally empty.
I felt meaningless leaving in this earth and complaining to God why this think will happen to me.
Four years relationship is not easy to build up but things change on that day onward.
At that time, going to church was meaningless to me. Well...but i really thank God that, i have a group of friends that are very caring and loving.
They really encouraging and never give up on me..
Thank you my dear friends......
What is the most happy thing to place of.......
BAGUIO!!!!!!!!
PHILIPPINES!!!!!
YES!!!!!
A group of the young people of Canaan Church,went there for vacation and also to some mission trips. Now think back we are such relaxing whereas people in Philippines suffering from the landslind. I hope that his year i may go there again.
We really learn lots of thing by doing God's work. We are really bless and people there also blessed by us.
ALL THE GLORY TO GOD!!!!
*clap clap clap*.....
NOW, 2010..I HOPE that great things will happen and everything will in God's control.
well, now i'm working full-time working as nurse..
NURSE???
yeah...nurse....just don't know why.
I love serving patients but not the blood...hehehe...

No comments: