Friday, January 8, 2010

*yawn*
......
......
.......
Starting of the day with sleeping mood. This morning, it rain like nobody business and reach to clinic feel so sleepy and i miss my bed.
Today start of the clinic with new staff name Cynthia. Well...don't know how to describe her.
She our new part time staff. Hopefully she can work as full time too.
Just now when i was visiting Facebook. I'm so surprise that my notifications so little of amount and nobody were spamming all the pictures. haha...
At once i miss there spamming BUT not all the time.
Well as usual now i'm sitting here blogging and no patients
Really hard for me to start of a conversation with her.
Just now i just ask "what's your name?", "how old are you", "where are you staying", that's it..
I'll try my best to talk to her la...

No comments: