Friday, January 8, 2010

Working day it turns out very good with my new collegue. At first, very difficult to talk to her but after that we starts talking talking talking and talking.. I really thank God that giving me this guidance.
I've found out that, she a Christians but she's Catholic. Guess what,she offer me to fetch me to Jaya Jusco in Kepong.
Had my lunch there with my neighbour and we reach home around 5pm. It has been great
for almost whole day.
When i starts to online at home and saw lots of news, messages, notification,etc...about using the word Allah, already had 3-4 churches got bomb. At that moment i felt so sad and terrified,angry...What has our country become??
One minute of my brain thinking , "what 1Malaysia mean to us?"
isit't it needs to be unite,peaceful, loving and caring to each other.
So harmful this world has become.
I know that God will put everything in control and He has the plan for us too.
We must believe in Him and never regreted Him.
Jesus I love you!!!

No comments: