Tuesday, August 10, 2010

August has come and i really thank God that He's always there for me. sOME of my lovely pictures that i taken with my baby Aden. He's really a cute baby. Well, he's not my baby, but still he's adorable and cute. Seeing him each day growing, and now staring to crawl. It's so amazing! Lovely! =)


(Cupcakes that Welcoming Angela BACK from UK)







(Baby Aden&Melissa)





On the 25th July 2010, my church organize to visit a home in Selayang. We had lots of fun by singing songs, playing games, and also fellowship with them. It is a great opportunity for me to be there. I really can see how they live in homes with no love, care, etc...Some family were left them there and some since young were there. Besides, most of them were all on wheelchair. All they need is love. Love that we use to had. We are so blessed with so many things and now, it's time for us to bless them back and reaching out to them. Letting them know that, There is HOPE!!








Above all this lovely pictures, and plans.... Now, i'm looking forward for my church first Evengelistic Meeting that falls on the 21st&22nd August 2010. Our very first event of the year. Our theme is "There is HOPE". Yes.....there is hope! It's a great chance for us to bring our friends and let them know that, we still have hope in Christ. Another, thing is....I'm the chosen one to share a testimony on one of the day. That's really challenge me. I really commit and hand everything to God. aLL i need is the boldness...CouRage! and MoSt impoirtant is God's presence. Without HIM we can't do anything.
"I can do all things thru' Christ that strengthens me"




























































No comments: