Thursday, August 12, 2010

It is so random to write things. But this is the place where i can express my anger,my worries, my disappointment, my.....etc. Well, its not about me, but i know i'm gonna face the problem someday or sometime.
My friend, had a disppointment over to her collegue due to work, due to "to faces" principal. Working in the same company, doing the same job to leads company into profits. why wanna have to faces???!!!
Gosh................
Even tough,i don't experience it, but i know how my friends feel it.
Why friends cant be with a sincere heart?
Sometimes i do feel it that way when people,dont talk to you. People only care about themselves, their clicks. They think that, others are just useless to them.
I met too many this kind of people...
where???
where????
In church!!!!
Well, i don't really care about them anymore, as long as i do my part. My heart always there's God other things are not important anymore.
I told the same way to my friend.
So.....we have to keep move on and never look back.

No comments: