Sunday, March 13, 2011

Everytime i open my blog and i start reading my own blog and seeing things has change alot. Happy moment, sad moment, it's my life, that i have to go through all this situation. Nevertheless, i'm really glad that, I've been doing well after all. God really take good care of me, surrounding with many good friends.
Recently, i've been doing well, been hanging out with my childhood buddy, we've been friends for many many age years, yet we are still close. Mamak session together, sweet sweet talk together, bringing her to church even to life group meetings, and many other things that we've done! I know God has given me this wonderful friends that we can trust with. Now,i would like to say, Khylin, thanks for being such a good babe of mine. You're AWESOME! God is AWESOME too! =D..
Besides that, work been busy busy busy busy~~~ don't know how to say but just busy. All i can say..=/.... And also this coming weekend, my church having Vacation Bible School for the kids, and i'm in charge teaching a performance and doing decoration. Well, busy work at the same time busy for God too.. I'm happy that, i able to serve the Mighty God that always ROCKSSSS. I just pray for strength that this week will be super busy for me.
Sometimes, i would think, i need a really long holiday and relax myself..Yes! It will happen! Also planning going Singapore with my babe, that would be great, first time going oversea with my buddy. We'll have fun! =)
Finally....finally... I've straigthen my hair. Yeah, happy with it and feels great! GREAT!

No comments: