Wednesday, January 8, 2014

Girls Night!

Tonight had an awesome night out with these lovely girls where i don't get to meet every time. It's been awhile we last chatted. Spending time together to hang out, etc. 



We talked a lot. Updating each other. About work, personal issues, relationships, etc... I guess we've grown a lot where we starting to talk about marriage, some still single( like me ), still finding the mr.right. Well I guess my this year resolution i never write down and still not praying for a relationship. Seriously never thought of that too. Uhhhmmm... 



                                                    
                                                              Pretty girls



Anywayzzz... I think one of our similar determination is to get healthy lifestyle. So which means, EXERCISE! Yes! Once a week. Not gonna pull off. Haha... It's been awhile that I've not been exercising, sweating. Oh gosh....my body need to sweat kau kau.. Haha...



                           Ended my day, spending time with them and as well as coffee. =)



                                  

                                                      


                                                               Nightzzz!


No comments: