Tuesday, January 7, 2014

Late Night!

3:43am and I'm still not sleeping. What's wrong with me? Not tired, mel? 

I guess I have too much to think. Work? Planning? 

Sometimes I do have some random thoughts that make me couldn't sleep. Izit happening now? Hmmm...

Today, had a PGA meeting, each life planner given a every month close cases preparations, system where guide us how to be more efficient and systematically. I think is good for me, where there's a system for me to hook on so that my target can be achieve. 

Lately, I've been having a lot of thoughts. Sudden thoughts of going to Kuching to work? Perhaps, more potential clients there. Hmmm... God, please show me the lead. I need you to show me. 

I, thought too wanna get a synthesizer for me to improve my scales. Hmmmm... Indeed, it has been always my dream to perform besides church setting. I guess, I'm not there yet that's why no opportunity yet. =/

Oh well, hopefully, my mr.right will come soon too, for me to rely on sometimes.. Godddddd~~~

                                                  

Scenery always letting me to calm myself, doesn't need to stress, just relax. Chill....

 

No comments: