Thursday, January 2, 2014

Planning

Spending my time today, worshiping, reading the word, & pray. 

If I have the gift of prophecy and can fathom all mysteries and all knowledge, and if I have a faith that can move mountains, but do not have love, I am nothing. (1 Corinthians 13:2 NIV)

This verse reminds me, with all the planning, all the goals and target that I want to achieve without God's love, I am nothing. I am nobody without Him. 

Be it serving or working, if doesn't involve God, everything is like I am just doing my job for the sake of doing it. Making a stand, I don't want to feel resentful anymore but be joyful even though serve less also doesn't matter, as long in I'm happy. In the end of the day, I know I'm countable to God not men.

                                                         
                                                

So ya, spending a few hours, pray and plan for the thing for 2014. Pray that everything will goes will. I believe with God guidance, everything will succeed. =)

No comments: